owensborobrats stuff

Friday, January 18, 2008

New Year

good morning online world. I've been up since 2 can't go back to sleep, yeah sleepless in Ky.
Not really tired but I'm sure that overwhelming need to snuggle up in a good warm blanket will hit me about the time I'm needed most. Already let the dog out & paid my satellite bill, fixed my coffee and it's only 5 now. Another 45 min or so before I get the kiddos up for school. It's a 3 day weekend(yippee altho I'm sure there will be no sleeping late for me) & Jaimie's b-day today. She's having a sleepover, only 2 girls tho, 2 others couldn't come. Mil is getting the cake & I will go pick up lots of junk food. Haven't bought much of that for a while so no guilty feeling over that.

It's a new year & no I haven't made resolutions, no point in it cause I know they'll get broken. Things I would like to do tho is of course the old fav. of everyones, lose weight. need to drop about 19 lbs. Then I would also like to finish up some started projects. Altho I have started a new one recently involving my Girl Scout troop. It's a contest/community service project. I am teaching the girls to knit & am making up squares for simply soft yarns Warm Up America sweepstakes. I don't think we'll have much of a chance of getting enough squares to win made up but the squares will be donated to W.U.A. so someone will benefit. http://knitting.about.com/b/2007/12/03/soften-the-world-and-warm-up-america.htm
Also going to get them to collect baby items for needie families during the week of Valentines, that earns them the wee care badge.I guess I better go finish my coffee, I feel the sandmans dust a blowin' & it'll be time soon to get the girls up & moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
What Jeannie Means
You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you.
You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries.
You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. You are great at giving other people advice.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection.
You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive.
You have the classic "Type A" personality.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.



You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
What's Your Name's Hidden Meaning?